Thursday 30 November 2017

Long ago and far away ..












This time last year I was at the North Pole, working on an ice-berg with Santa and a Polar Bear. Actually, this time last year I was shooting the launch of the Christmas Grotto at Manchester's Trafford Centre, and it's fair to say it was a bit more hi-tech and virtual reality than ever one of my childhood visits to Santa ever was (And I'll hold my hands up - this shot does look a bit rude!) ..

The funny thing is that, just as my childhood was a long time ago, my work as a PR photographer already seems as if it's from another lifetime. My last PR shoot in the UK was in August - getting on for four months ago - but I've settled so easily into my new life in France that's it's already becoming a dim and distant memory..
So long ago, so far away .. 

No comments:

Post a Comment