Monday 14 August 2017

Winding down ..














My Mum .. in two photographs taken exactly 40 years apart .. the earlier shot at my childhood home in Eccles in 1977, and the colour shot taken when she visited our place in France last month. There she is, snoozing in a sun-lounger, open book in her lap. How lovely to see that some things never change ..

There's a lot that's changing chez moi though and, if you could see the house, you'd see what a tip it is as Lesley and I go through all the stuff we need to take to France. The move date's getting nearer and the excitement is mounting. Photographic work, by necessity, is dwindling of course, with only one Wedding and three PR jobs left on the books. But winding down? With the move on the horizon I've never been busier. If only I could have a snooze in a sun-lounger!..

No comments:

Post a Comment