Tuesday 1 August 2017

Weeks ..













And that was that! Two weeks in France, and they went in a flash. Much like the sunflowers covering the fields around our house, already gone over and looking rather sorry for themselves. What a great two weeks, though. I've got lots more work done on the house, have met and greeted three more new sets of holidaymakers at the gîte and had a shoot at another gîte nearby.
In fact, I've been so busy I need a holiday ..

Not much chance of that, of course. I've been busy editing a Wedding I shot just before I went away, and am gearing up for this Friday's Wedding over in Liverpool. I only have one more Wedding to shoot in the UK later this month and then that's me done .. it'll be time to pack all our worldlies and head over to France full time ..

Just weeks left. Can't wait .. 

No comments:

Post a Comment