Tuesday 8 August 2017

One more time ..













One more, and that's it! I have just one more Wedding to photograph in the UK ..

You don't know how weird it is for me to say that. Normally I'd have bookings into Autumn and over Christmas, but not this year. This year I'll be spending that time moving over to France and setting up my French Wedding Photography business, and that's fantastic and very exciting but it sure is weird to think I'll have nothing else to shoot in England after August. Having said that, I'm not burning my bridges, and will happily nip back to England should anyone fancy me as their Wedding Photographer in the future. So, who knows? All those halls, all those venues, all the vicars and their churches, all those registry offices, every place I've ever photographed a Wedding in the UK, all that experience .. I just might be back to work here again next year.
Just £1,350 all in. Interested?..




No comments:

Post a Comment