Wednesday 21 June 2017

Word up ..



















I'm delighted to say I've been booked to give another reading from my book, and I'll be ..

What? You didn't know I'd written a book? Where have you been for the last year? Obviously not on Amazon Kindle, that's for sure! Yes, I wrote a book - a childrens' adventure story - called 'The Boy who missed Next Year' and, having failed to get it passed at least 25 publishers, it's now available to all on the aforesaid Kindle ..

Anyway, I'm going to another local school to give a reading next week, and can't wait to see the reactions of the kids. I've let the marketing go a little quiet of late - what with moving to France and all - so this is as good a time as any to give it a kick start again. Go and download it. Run it past your kids. Let me know how it goes down. I'll remember you when I'm famous. Honest ..

No comments:

Post a Comment