Thursday 22 June 2017

Retiring??...












"I hear you're retiring" ..

That's what someone said to me the other day. What? Are you kidding? Give up photography? Are you crazy?..

Having said that, can you believe that, after this weekend, I only have three Weddings left to shoot in the UK? What a strange thought. France is starting to feel really real!..

I'm still going to take bookings in the UK, of course. With a flight time of 90 minutes I'm never going to be far from all my regular Wedding haunts and, indeed, as long as Ryanair go there I can now photograph Weddings all over the UK. I'm pushing for 'destination' Weddings in France too, of course, and I'm hoping the gîte photography picks up after last week's fantastic start. I'm also going to offer Photography Workshops and am currently designing a fun day's activities for keen amateur snappers.

Retiring? I'll need a holiday after all that lot ..

No comments:

Post a Comment