Wednesday 8 March 2017

You read it here ..



















The fantastic news yesterday was that I've been booked to give a reading of my book to a children's Book Club. Crikey, that's three 'books' in one sentence. Am I really cut out for this authoring mullarkey? I'm really excited. It'll be the first chance I'll have had to run my story past real kids, and I'm dying to know what they think of it. I obviously have a lot of faith in it but it just needs that one lucky break to get it moving ..

To put my photography head back on for a minute .. I also got a call yesterday from the PR company for whom I shot the food that I featured in yesterday's blog. They've got a new job for me. This time I'll be photographing .. Industrial Pressure Washers. You can't say there's no variety in this job. You read it here ..

No comments:

Post a Comment