Tuesday 16 June 2015

Old!













I'm old! It's official!..

I've received a message on the Book of Face from a young lady who is, she tells me, just starting out in photography and would love to meet me. Well, how flattering! What a nice message, I thought. I wonder what she wants to talk about, I thought. Joy Division? Wedding photography? Nope, she just wants to meet someone who's shot on film! Oh, boil up the Horlicks and pass me my zimmer frame, why don't ya!..

Of course, with age comes experience and I shall throw all mine at today's PR job - a visit to Manchester by the Ambassador of Mexico, no less! I told you the job involved a big-wig! Apparently I have to address him as 'Your Excellency', so I'm dying to see what he's excellent at! I might come back with a great shot of him juggling chihuahuas, or eating 17 Ferrero Rocher in one go, or... 
Forgive me, didn't mean to sound cynical ..
It's my age!

No comments:

Post a Comment