Friday 13 March 2015

The Smiffs, innit ..


















So, Martin, thirty-one years ago today. What were you doing? Well, I'm glad you asked, mysterious blog-voice, 'cos I can tell you exactly what I was doing. I was photographing The Smiths at Manchester's Free Trade Hall. My God! Thirty-one years ago? It can't be! Well, it is! I checked it - took my socks off to count it, and all! So, it might be Friday the 13th but today, folks, is your lucky day. To mark the anniversary of the photographs I'm offering -  for one day only! - the chance to purchase a £75 print for just ... £50!! How's about that? Put your gladioli down and get yourselves over to my Smiths website, pronto! Just add a note in the comments section and I'll sort things out for you. After all, Heaven knows you don't want to be miserable now, do you?..




No comments:

Post a Comment