Tuesday 17 February 2015

First class delivery ..



















They say the best Wedding bookings come via 'Word-of-Mouth', but wait 'til you hear about the Wedding I booked over the weekend. Leasha and Callum came to see me at Manchester Wedding Photography and I asked them, as I ask all couples, just how exactly they came to hear of me. I mean, God knows, I put that much effort into Social 'Meeja' and website SEO that it is nice every now and again to hear that's it's actually worked! "Google?" .. I asked "Wedding Fayre? Hotel flyer?..." No, they answered, none of that! Turns out there was a postman who used to deliver to the offices that my partner used to work in, who was told by my partner about my work, who knows Leasha's Mum and who passed her my details and she, after vetting my site, told her daughter in Sheffield who then came to see me at the weekend! How's that for a first-class delivery? What a route! So that's it! No more faffing about with keywords and tag lines .. I'm just gonna start bribing posties across the North-West! .. 

No comments:

Post a Comment