Friday 23 August 2013

The writing's on the .. floor!









I've been given the nod, so can now show you the PR shoot I did last week in Manchester. V2020 is the name of a new project being embarked upon by the staff at this company, every one of whom downed tools - and phones - to come outside for the photo. It was four months in the planning, involved 200 members of the workforce, and had to be shot within 15 minutes so that the phones could be re-manned! Talk about quick! I still managed to shoot a fun stop-motion film of the whole thing, though! Watch it here! I love the flailing arms. If only you could hear all the bawling and shouting I was doing at the same time!

Another large group shot to take at the weekend, albeit a family of 14 rather than a workforce of 200. And talk about easy-peasy, I don't even have to make 'em spell anything out against the backdrop!

Oh, yes .. it's the Bank Holiday, so get out there and enjoy yourselves.
I might write the odd blog or two before Tuesday!!...

#culchethstudio
www.studiofivefour.com

No comments:

Post a Comment