Wednesday 17 July 2013

I'm all ears ..

 June is a lady with a unit a few doors down from my studio in the CPS centre, and yesterday she stuck her head around my door and said "Can I just get a quick shot with my grand-daughter?" Well, folks, here's my definition of a 'quick shot'! The meta-data for these files shows there are just two minutes between the first and last shots that I took of the two of them! Two minutes! That quick enough for you?

I was delighted yesterday that I had my second enquiry about shooting head-shots for a newly-qualified actor. (This was actually from a young lady but it seems you can't say 'actress' anymore, but anyway ...!)

Another lady asked about a new portrait for her Linked - In profile, too, and I'm pleased to say there's a real buzz starting now about the studio. I was so excited on Saturday to hear how many people in the pub had heard of my new enterprise. I know I'm in it for the long haul - people won't all suddenly pile in wanting new mug-shots - but, only half-way through my third week, it's great to know the message is getting out there.


So, let me know if you or anyone you know is looking for a new portrait! I'm all ears ..




#culchethportraitstudio
www.studiofivefour.com

No comments:

Post a Comment